BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Best Songs of 2011, Part I of III (50-31)


2012 is upon us, the year that will live in infamy, or so fanatics think. Whatever may happen one thing is for sure, music will still be around and produced. I am somewhat obsessed with new music and the constant search for that elusive song that I'll subsequently play for weeks or months on end. Most of those songs that I've found throughout the year will be the focus of Part III of this 3-part series (10-1). However, all of the songs on this list were standouts in my opinion and most assuredly most will not be found playing on the radio. If you consider yourself  to be someone who enjoys music and new music in particular, I hope this list doesn't disappoint but only finds you more joy this holiday season. Enjoy the first of the three installments.

50. The Cult Song - Shannon and the Clams
49. Pure Affection - Eternal Summers
48. The Stranger - Lord Huron
47. The City - Patrick Wolf
46. Bloom - Dutchess Leo
45. Love is not Enough - The Wealthy West
44. Gutter Truth - Ryan Traster
43. Set Fire to the Rain (A Stupid Hole Bootleg) - CAZZETTE vs. Adele
42. Grand Theft Ecstasy - Feed Me
41. Calgary - Bon Iver
40. Babe - Evenings
39. Lofticries - Purity Ring
38. Late Nights - Brown Shoe
37. Circuital - My Morning Jacket
36. Songs for Women - Frank Ocean
35. Stellar Cartographer I - Radioseven
34. Stellar Cartographer II - Radioseven
33. Always On My Mind - The Rest
32. The Fear - Ben Howard
31. Junkie Bones - Ryan Traster

Part II Under Production...

0 comments: