BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Let's Talk About Feelings, or is it just more Music?

   (Disclaimer: Before reading note that, Entire albums are Capitalized and individual songs are e-talicizzzzed)


We all listen to music and each of us has our own tastes. In my opinion, lyrics in music can often describe your own perspective on life pretty well. They may not be perfect, but, they can save you a lot of time 'self-realizing'. I just realized how much of a Love Story this is. Chosen words, carefully thought, in a sequence of perfect syllabic rhyme and accompanied by a barrage of noise can often motivate the soul in innumerable ways. The feeling of chills throughout your body, accompanied by thought reminding you of your true self, is no coincidence. Or is it? Music is connected, but are you connected to music?

If I decide to say to you, "Let's Talk About Feelings", and you reply, "After You My Friend", then Everything Turns Grey. I'll go first. I feel that we are all Messengers, "one thing is true: nothing is sacred when everyone is talking and nobody is listening". Do I, "throw the matter into blue skies turning to grey?"



Joey Cape - The Kids are all Wrong / May 16 / Who We ve Become



The Kids Are All Wrong. The Kids Are All Wrong. "It's all I ever really learned". Then you reply, "You should really Change Despair. When did you learn this?" I may remember and say, "It was just another Saturday, May 16."

"This is going nowhere, slow. (Love Story)"


(Album: Let's Talk About Feelings, Artist: Lagwagon)
1. After You My Friend
2. Gun In Your Hand
3. Leave The Light On
4. Change Despair
5. Train
6. Hurry Up and Wait
7. Everything Turns Grey
8. Love Story
9. Messengers
10. The Kids Are All Wrong
11. May 16
12. Owen Meaney

0 comments: