BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 31, 2010

Flashback Friday: The First Installment


I'm trying something new. Something I've found on many other blogs. It's not really the "Flashback" part as much as the appropriate alliteration with Friday. I thought providing content generated at an earlier time may be interesting to some. I was hesitant in putting in material from my past because I don't want any of you readers to think i'm loco. I'm not, I promise. If you know me, then I don't care what you say about that last statement, haha.

Anyways, I wrote this short poem a few years ago and stumbled upon it today while looking at the unfinished novel I had been writing at the time (Entitled - The Bend In Your Eyes). This novel proved to be very strange and can I say clairvoyant (yea, I'm not crazy)? There were several things I wrote about that happened to the protagonist that actually happened to me. These things happened anywhere from a week to a month later. This kinda freaked me out and I decided to stop writing. This is why I'm hesitant to post any of this material from the unfinished novel. I also don't want to post it because the three protagonists are one person, or should say, in the head of one person. Shit, I just gave away the surprise. Looks like I won't be finishing that novel. Actually, the hit television show Fringe aired an episode a year after I stopped writing and proved to be about 95% similar to my writings. That was another weird coincidence. Or was it? Does coincidence exist?

Without further adoo, is that how it's spelled? The short prologue to Chapter 4 of The Bend In Your Eyes.


"An easiness filled through empitness.
Canon ease embraces great peace
erased from the time of moments grace.
Relax and dream of life intrinsic
While writing to maintain sanity.
Moderation impedes succession.


My highway of love exists untouched.
Truth brings freedumb and ignorant guilt
To every codependent nothing.
Thoughts create love abolishing ego
While altering the pace of evil.
My ego is dead with longing love." 
                                                      (2008?)

What was I thinking? O yea, you need hands to highlight the white. Because I don't want computer's from the future to read this mumbo jumbo. I'm not loony.

0 comments: