BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 30, 2010

My last 20 songs of the year... The one's I play over and over and over...

Here are a few tracks. I either just found these gems, or just now realized their great potential. My favorite on this list is probably 'A More Perfect Union', partly because of its amazing intro (I always want to restart the song and listen to it again and again and again...) and partly due to its intoxicating guitar riffs. 'Bushwick Blues' is a close second, having an incredible melody that makes me think it would be perfect for a 80's movie montage. I tried to provide links so that you could download/listen to them on this blog and hopefully that works and you can. Feel free to leave any comments! (Format: Song - Artist, Listen below Format)


1. A More Perfect Union - Titus Andronicus
A More Perfect Union
2. Bushwick Blues - Delta Spirit
Bushwick Blues
3. Oh, NaokoSun Airway
Oh Naoko
4. Skinny Love (Das Kapital Rerub) - Bon Iver
Skinny Love (Das Kapital Rerub)
5. LemonworldThe National
Lemonworld
6. Ready to StartArcade Fire
Ready to Start
7. Golden HazeWild Nothing
Golden Haze
8. Struck DumbThe Futureheads
Struck Dumb
9. Fall HardShout Out Louds
Fall Hard
10. I WalkedSufjan Stevens
I Walked
11. Four Score and Seven - Titus Andronicus
Four Score and Seven
12. Vanderlyle Crybaby GeeksThe National
Vanderlyle Crybaby Geeks
13. Make it BetterThe Knocks
Make It Better
14. StrangerDr. Dog
Stranger
15. Golden SeaFrench Films
Golden Sea
16. Boy - Yeah Yeah Yeah's
Boy
17. Numbers Don't LieThe Mynabirds
Numbers Don't Lie
18. The Best Things in LifeThe Silver Seas
The Best Things In Life
19. Open Letter - Walter Screifels
Open Letter
20. Gone - Donnis
Gone

0 comments: