BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Art thou those hip new cover art technologies?

Yes, they sure are. Really fine examples of cover art from Hypem Top 50 blogged artists from 2010. I'm not sure when most were created or if they were released, but I think a few are from the new year. A few I feel are iconic while others come from a revelric (word?) notion of reality. Suppositions made and aside, I thought I'd go through and pick out my favorites, there are more provided in the link above if it somehow peaks your interest. The names are sometimes what I see.


Yeasayer
I'd Like to be stranded on that island...


The National
That's where the bees have gone!...



You're telling my dog's dead?!


Crystal Castles
By The Hand of Thor!


The Local Natives
Modern Primeval


Kanye West
Nice Rug 


The Radio Dept.
Those countries look angry...


Tame Impala
Psychedelic Duuuude!


Deerhunter
Casual Zombie


Wild Nothing
Hmm, A lot of Black Birds


Wolf Parade
 Subhuman Revelry


Neon Indian
Dollar Dollar Bill Y'all

0 comments: