BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 2, 2011

From Strange to Weird to Normal: The Art of Music Videos

I've posted these songs in previous lists, but I did not provide the music to accompany them until recently. Here are the music videos. There is one new selection that is just now seeing this blog (Heart to Tell - The Love Language) and I can't stop listening to this track. As you go down the list, the videos progress from Strange (Yeasayer) to Weird (Local Natives) to Normal (Last Three). This is just my categorization but I think it helps if you're not looking to be freaked out by the lead singer of Yeasayer (I gave you warning). Enjoy!



Yeasayer - O.N.E.


"Ambling Alp" by Yeasayer


Local Natives: Wide Eyes


Who Knows Who Cares by Local Natives


DELTA SPIRIT "BUSHWICK BLUES"


Shout Out Louds - Fall Hard


Love Language music video - Heart to Tell from 521studies on Vimeo.

0 comments: